Full Time and Part Time Nonprofit Staff Accountants, Managers and Controllers, (Boston/Waltham)
Immediate Need: Nonprofit Accountants, Managers and Controllers Needed, Full Time and Part Time
Continued growth at Accounting Management Solutions, Inc (AMS) is requiring that we add to the Nonprofit Accounting Team. AMS is the leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in New England and has expanded into the NY Tri-State area. AMS is the premier provider of part-time and interim accounting and financial management professionals servicing both for profit and nonprofit organizations.
Currently, AMS is seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants to help with our nonprofit clients’ needs. Hands on individuals who are familiar with budgeting, monthly closing processes, managing relationships with the nonprofit boards and outside CPA firms are ideal to oversee financial functions at client sites.
Other responsibilities may include:
1. Preparing and maintaining journal entries, month end close, general ledger, bank reconciliations, financial statements, and payroll.
2. Nonprofit financial reporting.
3. Solid nonprofit accounting and grants management for unrestricted and restricted.
4. Budget forecasting.
5. Financial operations review.
6. Complex net asset releases for temporarily restricted funds
1. Ten years of accounting experience
2. Previous Accounting Manager or Controllership experience with a nonprofit organization
3. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance.
4. Prior Consulting experience.
5. Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains, Blackbaud, and Excel a plus.
6. CPA or MBA a plus.
AMS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To learn more about us, please visit www.amsolutions.net . Please submit your resume for consideration to the email@example.com