Nonprofit Accountants and Controllers – Grants, Endowments, CDC’s, Healthcare (Greater Boston/New England)
WE ARE GROWING!!!!!
Accounting Management Solutions, Inc. (AMS) continues to grow which is allowing us to hire additional Nonprofit Accounting Team members. We are the leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in New England and the NYC/ Tri-State area for both nonprofit and for profit organizations.
Currently, we are seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants to help with our nonprofit clients’ needs. Hands on individuals who are familiar with budgeting, monthly closing processes, managing relationships with the nonprofit boards and outside CPA firms are ideal to oversee financial functions at client sites.
Other responsibilities may include:
1. Preparing and maintaining journal entries, month end close, general ledger, bank reconciliations, financial statements, and payroll.
2. Nonprofit financial reporting such as Form 990 and A-133
3. Solid nonprofit accounting and grants management for unrestricted and restricted funds
4. Budget forecasting.
5. Financial operations review.
6. Complex net asset releases for temporarily restricted funds
1. Seven to Ten plus years of accounting experience
2. Previous Accounting Manager/Director or Controllership experience with a nonprofit organization
3. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance.
4. Prior Consulting experience a plus
5. Strong Excel a must and additional experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains, Blackbaud, or Sage MIP would be a plus.
6. CPA or MBA a plus.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.