NetSuite Business Process Consultant
Accounting Management Solutions, Inc (AMS), the leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in New England, is seeking financial consultants to join our growing Business Solutions and Non-profit practice.
We have an immediate need for a full time consultant with a strong accounting background (required) and strong business process improvement skills. Extensive experience with NetSuite implementations, ERP implementations, and system upgrades is critical to this role. Project management, team leadership, and prior consulting experience also required.
- An MBA or undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 10+ years of professional experience, preferably in the healthcare, technology, life sciences industry, or nonprofit sector
- Big 4 Public Accounting background preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues.
- Ability to analyze transactions at both a detailed level and an overall summary level to ensure balances and transactions are reasonable.
- Policies and Procedures creation and implementation.
- ERP system implementation record of success.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Oracle and Excel.
- Experience working with cloud based accounting systems (NetSuite, Sage, QuickBooks, Intacct, MS Dynamics)
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.