Full Time and Part Time Staff Accountants, Managers and Controllers, (Boston/Waltham)
Accounting Management Solutions, Inc (AMS), the leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in New England, is seeking financial consultants to join our growing practice. AMS is the premier provider of part-time, interim, and financial management professionals servicing both for profit and non-profit organizations.
We specialize in helping our clients achieve their business goals, ranging from early stage business planning, routine and specialized transactional support, and mid and senior level interim solutions. Our clients range from pre-revenue venture backed start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies as well as a variety of private and public nonprofit organizations. We support clients in diverse industries, but have specific focus in the verticals of technology, life sciences, healthcare and education.
- An MBA or undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 7+ years of professional experience, preferably in the healthcare, technology, or life sciences industry
- Big 4 Public Accounting background preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- SOX compliance
- SEC reporting
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues.
- Ability to analyze transactions at both a detailed level and an overall summary level to ensure balances and transactions are reasonable.
- Policies and Procedures creation and implementation.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel and Access.
- Experience working with small to midsized accounting systems
Successful candidates will also have a dedication to client service, and excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
If you are ready to leverage your accomplishments, and enjoy a unique and satisfying career, please submit your resume to email@example.com