Full and Part-Time Nonprofit Accounting Managers
Accounting Management Solutions is currently seeking full time and part time nonprofit accounting managers and senior accountants for our growing list of clients. Our Nonprofit Practice specializes in helping our clients achieve their business goals, ranging from early stage business planning, routine and specialized transactional support, and mid and senior level interim solutions. Our clients include healthcare, cultural, environmental, community based, philanthropic, human services and religious organizations as well as towns and municipalities.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 5 + years of professional experience
- CPA with Public Accounting background preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel.
- Experience working with small to midsized accounting systems (QuickBooks, Great Plains, JD Edwards, Sage MIP).
- Involvement with Form 990 preparation
- Participated in A-133 and other financial audits
- Experience with Grant Accounting and Administration
Successful candidates will also have a dedication to client service, and excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Management Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer